Some of Eye Spy LA's favorite places to go & things to do anytime. READ MORE
|"Other good sites for free or inexpensive activities and up-to-the-minute tips are EyeSpyLA.com, sf.funcheap.com, and londonforfree.net.” - shopping & travel writer Jennifer Paull for FOXNEWS.com|
"Just wanted to tell you how much I look forward to seeing your Eye Spy in my In Box. Keep up the good work....you are my social secretary!"
We get mail
"Had the most incredible time at the New Boyz free concert today with
my kids. Would never had known about it if not for your website. Thank you!!" -Elizabeth T
"Thank you so much for putting out this great resource! I just saw the hot air balloon festival and am over the moon happy about it!
Thanks & have a GREAT weekend:-)" - Ann
"Eye Spy LA is the greatest events calendar for LA. Period. Not only do we always list our Spirited Woman events in it and have pulled great results - but it is my own weekly "whats-going-on" bible, and I personally don't make a plan before checking the listings." - Nancy Mills Founder, Spirited Woman
"I so look forward to this [newsletter] every Friday. Thank you" - Icetea3
"Thank you for writing wonderful editions of Eye Spy LA. Every Fri. I look forward to open my e-mail. It comes so handy to know about places or events that my family and I can attend on the weekends. Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and safe holiday season!!!!" - Patricia Arias
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers, contests and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week. Take a look at some past issues HERE
ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
VETERAN'S DAY FESTIVAL & CONCERT
|Festivals in South Bay|
Time(s): 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Address: 250 S. Harbor Blvd
GO TO Website Link
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Battleship IOWA & Black Knight Patrol present the 2nd Annual Veteran’s Day Music Festival! Join us on Veteran’s Day as we thank all those who’ve served with a good time on the harbor! Admission to the festival is free and all are welcome!
• 10:00am: Opening Ceremony honoring veterans, with colors, wreath, and local elected officials such as Congresswoman Nanette Diaz Barragán and Councilman Joe Buscaino
• Playing from 11:00am to 4:00pm, live music courtesy of local LA bands, such as Purple Sugar
• Open from 11:00am to 4:00pm, Sailor’s Bar provided by San Pedro Brewing Co. and FREE catering prepared by Randy Brewer with Four B's BBQ
Also on hand:
• U.S. VA services: tax services and health and wellness checks offered
• Vintage military vehicles and reenactors
• Carnival games
• AM 870 The Answer, KIIS FM 102.7
• Free self-guided tour admission will also be available from the 10th through 12th for veterans, as well as current service members, with valid military I.D.
• Discounted $11 self-guided tour admission is also available for family and friends accompanying service members or veterans
*Event details subject to change without prior notice*
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
No documents found
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers
and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.