FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers, contests and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
VETERAN'S DAY FESTIVAL & CONCERT
|Festivals in South Bay|
Time(s): 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Address: 250 S. Harbor Blvd
GO TO Website Link
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Battleship IOWA & Black Knight Patrol present the 2nd Annual Veteran’s Day Music Festival! Join us on Veteran’s Day as we thank all those who’ve served with a good time on the harbor! Admission to the festival is free and all are welcome!
• 10:00am: Opening Ceremony honoring veterans, with colors, wreath, and local elected officials such as Congresswoman Nanette Diaz Barragán and Councilman Joe Buscaino
• Playing from 11:00am to 4:00pm, live music courtesy of local LA bands, such as Purple Sugar
• Open from 11:00am to 4:00pm, Sailor’s Bar provided by San Pedro Brewing Co. and FREE catering prepared by Randy Brewer with Four B's BBQ
Also on hand:
• U.S. VA services: tax services and health and wellness checks offered
• Vintage military vehicles and reenactors
• Carnival games
• AM 870 The Answer, KIIS FM 102.7
• Free self-guided tour admission will also be available from the 10th through 12th for veterans, as well as current service members, with valid military I.D.
• Discounted $11 self-guided tour admission is also available for family and friends accompanying service members or veterans
*Event details subject to change without prior notice*
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
No documents found
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers
and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.