ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
THE SCIENCE OF S&M: NEUROLOGY OF THE KINKY BRAIN
|Classes & Seminars in Los Angeles|
Time(s): 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Address: East 14th Street & Alameda (EXACT ADDRESS with TICKET)
GO TO Website Link
Go To Buy Tickets
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Are you 50 shades of grey curious? Then don't come to this class. If, however, you are curious about how You can harness the power of the BDSM to have more confidence at work, in your relationships and in your life, then this class is for you. Whether you are looking to spice up your sex life or be more in control of your destiny, you'll get the psychology and tools you need to get started.
Fetish is not a mental illness or a moral failure. It is a sexual orientation; you’re born this way. Come join us in an interesting & thought provoking discussion that will challenge your belief systems, and open up new possibilities as we explore the Neuroscience of S&M, and how you can use it.
In this class you'll learn:
1. Genetics: Are we hard wired to be Kinky? What role does environment play in fetishes?
2. Neurology: What role do chemicals and hormone play in the kinky mind: Oxytocin, Endorphins, Adrenaline, Dopamine and who they effect the mind and body of the differently pleasured.
3. Anatomy of the Brain; How the Amygdala, Pre-Frontal Cortex and Hippocampus function. Are they different in a Kinky Brain?
4. Anatomy of the Body: The Pain / Pleasure Principal. Why people can experience enhanced pleasure after the infliction of pain and how anyone can be conditioned to enjoy pain and the surprising spiritual aspect to sex, suffering & pain.
Instructor: Tara Indiana
This class is open to all genders and orientations
$25 in advance
$35 day of
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
THE OINKSTER - SLOW FAST FOOD
2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock, Ca 323-255-Oink - I Happened, Quite Accidentally, Onto This Slow Fast Food Joint When I Was Exploring Some Of The Small Galleries In The Eagle Rock Area During The Holidays. It Turns Out They Cure Their Own Pastrami ....
MUSEUM FREE DAYS
- - Many Museums Offer Free Admission On Certain Days Of The Week Or Month - Most Are On Thursdays. Here Is A List And Links To Detailed Information. See The Museum Page For A List Of All Museums. Always ....
HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM
3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles, California 90031-1530 (323) 225-2700 - A Living History Museum Reflecting The Settlement And Development Of Southern California From The Civil War To The Early 20Th Century, Heritage Square Museum Offers Visitors A Look Into The Everyday ....
LOS ANGELES AREA FARMERS MARKETS
- Dates, Times And Locations For Weekly Farmers Markets In The Los Angeles Area:
RED LINE METRO SUBWAY
Runs From Union Station (Downtown L.A.) To North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley) - - From The Small Stage To The Small Screen, From Twenties Art Deco To Fifties Suburbs, From Making Films To Watching Them - The Subway Takes In A Big Slice Of Los Angeles. You Can Travel Between North ....
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.