ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
CULINARY MASTER CHEF PROGRAM – TUESDAYS, 9/10/19-12/17/19 - 14 WEEKS - $2,400* - PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!
|Classes & Seminars in Beverly Hills|
Date(s): 09/10/2019 to 12/17/2019
Time(s): 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Address: 2366 PELHAM AVENUE, LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
GO TO Website Link
Go To Facebook
Go To Twitter
Go To You Tube
Go To Buy Tickets
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
CULINARY MASTER CHEF PROGRAM
Tuesdays, 9/10/19-12/17/19 6:30pm-10:00pm
Sundays, 9/15/19–12/15/19 9:30am-1:00pm
Sundays, 1/12/20–4/13/20 9:30am-1:00pm
Tuesdays, 2/18/20-5/20/20 6:30pm-10:00pm
Payment Plans Available!
This information-packed series is what CHEF ERIC spent years learning at the CIA
• Hands-on techniques
• Fresh and unprocessed Ingredients
• Learn to prepare meals without recipes
The program is for individuals who want to cook like a professional and feel confident enough to take that knowledge into the workplace and their homes. The program meets weekly, 3 ½ hours a day, for sixteen weeks. Plating, presentation, costing, and recipe development are key components of this program.
• Class #1 – Introduction to the Kitchen / Knife Skills – Here we start with a strong foundation for your culinary education.
• Class #2 – All About Stocks – Learn the secrets of flavorful stocks and further strengthen your foundation as a Master Chef.
• Class #3 – Grand Sauces – This class will open your eyes to the elegant power of clarified butter and roux and how they are used to elevate Hollandaise, Béchamel, Veloute, Beurre Blanc and Espagnol sauces to luscious new levels.
• Class #4 – Breakfast and Eggs – Traditionally hailed as the most important meal of the day, breakfast is also a very important part of the foodservice industry.
• Class #5 – Vegetables – In a world that is increasingly aware of nutrition and healthful choices, knowing your vegetables is a must in any chef’s education.
• Class #6 – Potatoes – A versatile and important product, potatoes take their place in the spotlight in this class.
• Class #7 – Pasta, Rice and Dumplings – Today’s class will make you a maestro of this versatile kitchen staple – starch!
• Class #8 – Appetizers and Hors d’ouvres – A classic that is continually reinvented, appetizers and hors d-oeuvres are an essential part of any chef’s culinary education.
• Class #10 – Dry Heat Cooking Methods – Now it’s time to start putting all the culinary knowledge you’ve gained in the previous classes together.
• Class #11 – Moist Heat Cooking Methods – Moist heat techniques, including Poaching, Steaming, Searing, Braising and using a Court bouillon and Cuisson, are the primary focus for this class.
• Class #12 – Wine and Food Pairing – A very popular class, Chef Eric constructs a menu with seasonal ingredients and pairs wines that complement the meal throughout.
• Class #13 – Chef’s Menu – In this class students get to demonstrate their newfound culinary skills.
• Class # 14 – Final Class – Students prepare an intricate menu including an entrée, vegetable and side dish without the use of recipes.
Recipe Development and Costing are key components of this program. We offer career guidance and internships for those who wish to pursue a life in the culinary arts.
We have students working for Wolfgang Puck at Spago, at Hinoki and the Bird, as Chef’s/Pastry Chef’s in the finest restaurants across the world, as Personal Chef’s in homes everywhere, as Caterers, owners of their own businesses, at the mom and pop cafe’s down the street – many times as owners!
Where do you want to be?
*A PRIVATE LOS ANGELES COOKING SCHOOL*
WE TEACH COOKING CLASSES TO THE MASSES
Bring your creativity and questions as you explore Cooking and Pastry/Baking to start a new career or impress your friends with your SKILLS as a Master Chef or Pastry Chef
• Master Chef Program – Certificate Program – 14 Weeks
• Master Baking/Pastry Program – Certificate Program – 10 Weeks
• Recreational Cooking AND Baking Classes
• Couples Romantic Date Night Dinner Classes
• 4-Week Culinary Cooking Series
• Team Building Events /Private Cooking Parties
• SUMMER COOKING / BAKING CAMPS – AFTER SCHOOL / SUMMER
Gift Certificates Available Via Email – The Perfect Gift for ANY Occasion
Register On-Line 24 Hours a Day @ http://culinaryclassroom.com/store
Cook Well, Eat Well and BE Well! With Chef Eric Crowley
Convenient Parking/Freeway Close-405/10
1 Block East of Overland, Just North of Pico - Parking Just North of Pico on Overland
2366 PELHAM AVENUE - LOS ANGELES, CA 90064 -- PHONE: 310-470-2640 - FAX: 310-470-2642
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
No documents found
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.