Some of Eye Spy LA's favorite places to go & things to do anytime. READ MORE
|"Other good sites for free or inexpensive activities and up-to-the-minute tips are EyeSpyLA.com, sf.funcheap.com, and londonforfree.net.” - shopping & travel writer Jennifer Paull for FOXNEWS.com|
"Just wanted to tell you how much I look forward to seeing your Eye Spy in my In Box. Keep up the good work....you are my social secretary!"
We get mail
"Had the most incredible time at the New Boyz free concert today with
my kids. Would never had known about it if not for your website. Thank you!!" -Elizabeth T
"Thank you so much for putting out this great resource! I just saw the hot air balloon festival and am over the moon happy about it!
Thanks & have a GREAT weekend:-)" - Ann
"Eye Spy LA is the greatest events calendar for LA. Period. Not only do we always list our Spirited Woman events in it and have pulled great results - but it is my own weekly "whats-going-on" bible, and I personally don't make a plan before checking the listings." - Nancy Mills Founder, Spirited Woman
"I so look forward to this [newsletter] every Friday. Thank you" - Icetea3
"Thank you for writing wonderful editions of Eye Spy LA. Every Fri. I look forward to open my e-mail. It comes so handy to know about places or events that my family and I can attend on the weekends. Wishing you and your loved ones a happy and safe holiday season!!!!" - Patricia Arias
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers, contests and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week. Take a look at some past issues HERE
ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
HALLOWEEN FILM PESTIVAL, PRESENTED BY WESTERN EXTERMINATOR
|Film in Los Angeles|
Time(s): 10:00am - 4:30pm
Address: 1822 N. Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027
GO TO Website Link
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Move aside witches, ghouls, and ghosts, this Halloween is all about things that crawl, fly, and sting! Western Exterminator, a local leader in the pest control industry, is proud to host the first-ever Halloween Film Pestival.
While pests are often feared, this FREE, family-friendly event is perfectly timed with the Halloween season to offer Angelenos a unique experience with the following fun activities:
• Open to all-ages, brave moviegoers will be able to enjoy unBUGlievable films including Bee Movie (20th Century FOX), The Ant Bully (Warner Brothers Pictures), Epic (20th Century FOX), The Birds (Universal Pictures), The Fly (20th Century FOX), Big Ass Spider (Epic Pictures), and Eight Legged Freaks (Warner Brothers Pictures)
• Cricket eating contests - Which risk-takers can eat the most crickets the fastest? Prizes will be awarded!
• Bug exhibit to learn about creepy crawlers and entomology, the study of insects
• Halloween costume contests - Get in the Halloween spirit and dress up in your favorite costume and winners will be rewarded!
• Free popcorn and beverage for each attendee - A flavored insect topping bar will be available for added flair to your popcorn
• Complimentary insect-infused lollipops and candy
• Free parking at nearby parking lot
RSVP to your movie showing of choice (up to 4 tickets).
Note that tickets are FREE and RSVP does not guarantee admittance.
Seat availability is on a first come, first serve basis.
RSVP Link: https://goo.gl/5w5vSM
Complimentary drink, popcorn, and edible insects will be served.
Free parking will be available for attendees at 4640 Melbourne Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90027.
Event Schedule for Halloween Film Pestival presented by Western Exterminator:
• 10:00am – Doors Open
• 10:20am – Cricket Eating + Costume Contests
• 11:00am – Bee Movie
• 12:00pm – The Ant Bully
• 12:00pm – Epic
• 1:30pm – The Birds
• 2:00pm – Cricket Eating + Costume Contests
• 2:30pm – Bee Movie
• 2:30pm – The Fly
• 3:30pm – Cricket Eating + Costume Contests
• 4:00pm – Big Ass Spider
• 4:30pm – The Birds
• 4:30pm – Eight Legged Freaks
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***
Follow Eye Spy LA
THE OINKSTER - SLOW FAST FOOD
2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock, Ca 323-255-Oink - I Happened, Quite Accidentally, Onto This Slow Fast Food Joint When I Was Exploring Some Of The Small Galleries In The Eagle Rock Area During The Holidays. It Turns Out They Cure Their Own Pastrami ....
MUSEUM FREE DAYS
- - Many Museums Offer Free Admission On Certain Days Of The Week Or Month - Most Are On Thursdays. Here Is A List And Links To Detailed Information. See The Museum Page For A List Of All Museums. Always ....
HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM
3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles, California 90031-1530 (323) 225-2700 - A Living History Museum Reflecting The Settlement And Development Of Southern California From The Civil War To The Early 20Th Century, Heritage Square Museum Offers Visitors A Look Into The Everyday ....
LOS ANGELES AREA FARMERS MARKETS
- Dates, Times And Locations For Weekly Farmers Markets In The Los Angeles Area:
RED LINE METRO SUBWAY
Runs From Union Station (Downtown L.A.) To North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley) - - From The Small Stage To The Small Screen, From Twenties Art Deco To Fifties Suburbs, From Making Films To Watching Them - The Subway Takes In A Big Slice Of Los Angeles. You Can Travel Between North ....
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers
and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.