FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers, contests and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
ABOUT EYE SPY LA
The local's Guide for events,
places to go, and things to do.
EDITOR: Andrea Kirk
WINE AND FOOD COOKING CLASS $100 PER-PERSON SAT, 8/11/18 7-9:30PM
|Classes & Seminars in Los Angeles|
Address: 2366 Pelham Ave, Los Angeles, 90064
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
Wine and Food Cooking Class $100 Per-Person
Sat, 8/11/18 7-9:30pm
When we enjoy a meal, we often want an adult beverage to accompany the fruits of our labors. Chef Eric shows you how to make great food with great wine in this dynamic, information-packed class. Students will make the food and Chef Eric will have tastings of selected wines from his favorite purveyor to go with the menu. Learn where and how to shop for wines to pair with a variety of food as we make our way through our tasty menu. We will be making:
• Eggplant Fritters and Zucchini Fritters
• Fennel-Dusted Pan-Seared Scallops, Grilled Wild Mushrooms with Balsamic Vinegar Reduction
• Homemade Pasta with Tomato and Kalamata Olive Tapenade Sauce
• Sautéed Chicken Breasts with Sunchokes, Garlic, Capers, Sundried Tomatoes, White Wine
• Braised Lamb Stew with Wild Mushrooms, Garlic, Thyme, Parsley and Red Wine Vinegar
• Homemade Traditional Tiramisu for our Sweet Tooth
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Follow Eye Spy LA
THE OINKSTER - SLOW FAST FOOD
2005 Colorado Blvd., Eagle Rock, Ca 323-255-Oink - I Happened, Quite Accidentally, Onto This Slow Fast Food Joint When I Was Exploring Some Of The Small Galleries In The Eagle Rock Area During The Holidays. It Turns Out They Cure Their Own Pastrami ....
MUSEUM FREE DAYS
- - Many Museums Offer Free Admission On Certain Days Of The Week Or Month - Most Are On Thursdays. Here Is A List And Links To Detailed Information. See The Museum Page For A List Of All Museums. Always ....
HERITAGE SQUARE MUSEUM
3800 Homer Street, Los Angeles, California 90031-1530 (323) 225-2700 - A Living History Museum Reflecting The Settlement And Development Of Southern California From The Civil War To The Early 20Th Century, Heritage Square Museum Offers Visitors A Look Into The Everyday ....
LOS ANGELES AREA FARMERS MARKETS
- Dates, Times And Locations For Weekly Farmers Markets In The Los Angeles Area:
RED LINE METRO SUBWAY
Runs From Union Station (Downtown L.A.) To North Hollywood (San Fernando Valley) - - From The Small Stage To The Small Screen, From Twenties Art Deco To Fifties Suburbs, From Making Films To Watching Them - The Subway Takes In A Big Slice Of Los Angeles. You Can Travel Between North ....
FREE Eye Spy LA
Don't miss out on free & discount ticket offers
and all of the other fun things to do in LA each week.
MONTHLY LA EVENTS CALENDAR
ART THIS WEEK IN L.A.