10th Annual “OC JAPAN FAIR” at OC Fair & Event Center is coming on October 18-20th!
This festival gives everyone in the United States the opportunity to experience and learn about Japan, from observing Japanese traditions to learning (and tasting!) the Japanese culinary culture that’s been designated an Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO. This is the Greater Los Angeles area’s most authentic Japanese fair and one of the largest Japanese cultural festivals of the year with over 90 booths and 30,000 estimated visitors!
▼OC JAPAN FAIR 2019
It’s BIG!, It’s cultural!, It’s entertainment! And most definitely It’s fun!
Date: October 18(Fri), 19(Sat), 20(Sun)
Time: 10/18 5:00pm~11:00pm, 10/19 12:00pm~10:00pm 10/20 10:00am~5:00pm
Venue: OC Fair & Event Center (88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, California 92626)
Attendees: Over 30,000 +
Ticket: $8 [Early bird tickets available on our website]
For more details, check out website, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube video! @OCJapanFair
Don't miss it!
▼For more info:
Must-see sights of the fair
1. FOOD: We’re committed to bringing the best Japanese food! The number of booths will go up by 20% compared with last year. Sushi, Ramen, Takoyaki, Yakisoba, Okonomiyaki, and more.
2. ANIME: The best anime and J pop culture ever! Enjoy the maid café of Akihabara. Don’t miss the coolest cosplays at “COSPLAY SHOW & LIVE” on 19th Oct.
3. JAPANESE ESPORTS TITLE: Looking for something more serious? We will be hosting a tournament each day of the event. Tournament Fee $5 to enter.
• Friday Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at 6 PM
• Saturday Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Singles at 1 PM
• Sunday Tekken 7 (PS4) at 12 PM
4. CULTURE: Featuring Japanese cultural exhibition booths and stages such as sake tasting, Shodo [calligraphy], kimono, Origami, Taiko show [Japanese drum], and Awa Odori [traditional dance].
5. LIVE PERFORMANCE: Live performances by famous Japanese artists at the main stage:
Misono, Ai Haruna, Yuna Ito, Eden Kai, and more! (more information about each individual artist is on our website)
NOTE: It is always a good idea to verify date, time, location and other information prior to going.
Eye Spy LA is not responsible for the accuracy of this information.
Go To Website *** Get MAP ***